TRUTH

TRUTH will always triumph. TRUTH is Revealed, Absolute, Propositional, Transcendent, Incarnate and Transforming!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Truth - Technology - Time

We are creatures of habit. We establish routines that consume our days like a ravenous beast with an insatiable appetite. We dislike change or interruptions. Then, in His Great Mercy & Grace, God sends us what we need verses our rigid routines.

My Lap Top failed to start. I took it to a very reliable vendor who does my repair work. Dropped it off Monday morning with a promise to have it back by Tuesday noon. Would you believe Thursday about 4:30 PM? (There is more to this story - - I have to take it back next week).

During the hiatus I did some very enjoyable reading - - and thinking. Ponederous thinking. Hours with a pot of STARBUCKS and solitude. I worked in my office at home. No interruptions. No phone calls. No "I just dropped in to say - - - !

The quality and benefit of the time I invested those 4 days was quite different than the norm. I do not wish PC trouble on anyone. But, just take your Lap Top, put it in your brief case and spend two or three days reading, praying and jubilating in the magnificent presence of the One whose Face we seek. You will discover the sheer joy of finding Him there. No words are adequate but I highly recommend the endeavor. Blessings as you ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment