TRUTH

TRUTH will always triumph. TRUTH is Revealed, Absolute, Propositional, Transcendent, Incarnate and Transforming!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Refreshing Humility

This past week I enjoyed an exchange with a friend and Seminary Professor. Our perspectives were quite different on an issue. There were 3 or 4 back & forth exchanges. The paragraph below was his final post. How absolutely refreshing to find a truly learned man display such grace and humility.
I agree completely with the spirit of your penultimate paragraph, though I cannot help but think we are closer to each other than it seems on this issue. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’m guessing that one of us (probably me) isn’t communicating as clearly as preferred. But maybe we are in disagreement, and if so, I await the day that all will be clear. Since we weren’t raptured today, I’m guessing that day will be in the future. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment