TRUTH

TRUTH will always triumph. TRUTH is Revealed, Absolute, Propositional, Transcendent, Incarnate and Transforming!

Friday, March 25, 2016

Trinkets & Trivialization

I write in the quiet serenity of Good Friday Morning. The bright sun shines in the window of my Study.

I am filled with mixed emotions.

In one sense my soul jubilates and dances. Jesus died but He is Risen! His substitutionary sacrifice purchased my redemption from sin. His declaration of forgiveness is a forensic certainty that I am free for time and eternity. What JOY!

In another I am grieving. On Social Media I encounter a plethora of trinkets associated with His death. No 'bookstore trinket' could ever begin to capture the sheer weight of His Holiness and Sovereignty as LORD of all.

So, for this glorious morning I choose to focus on the former. He is RISEN and I am FREE. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment