TRUTH

TRUTH will always triumph. TRUTH is Revealed, Absolute, Propositional, Transcendent, Incarnate and Transforming!

Friday, August 13, 2010

In a Multitude of Speaking . . .

August 16, 2010
#27

Part 1

The Scripture teaches that when we speak, we open the prospect that we will err, sin, stick our foot in our yapper. Dr. Laura proves this aphorism in spades. Caution - listening is much more profitable than speaking. We should listen on a ratio of about 5-1. I had a Conference Call this morning. I wrote in 72 font across the top of my notes LISTEN!

Sure enough. Each time I was inclined to speak (in an hour long call) I noticed that 'neon' banner on the top of the page telling me to LISTEN! Good advice for all.

Part 2

Check out the text of this snafu.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38684474/?gt1=43001

No comments:

Post a Comment